The Application Process
Submit Letter of Interest and Resume
Interested in applying for a job at La Rabida? Click here to search openings. You will be required to submit a resume and a cover letter when applying for a job opening.
We are unable to accept any telephone inquiries.
Job candidates will only need to complete the employment application upon request from the Human Resources Department or Hiring Manager after being contacted for an interview.
Mapquest directions to La Rabida
Candidates who accept and offer of employment will be required to undergo the following:
- Criminal Background Check
- CANTS screening, the Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking system, completed through the Department of Child and Family Services
- US Department of Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Exclusion Program, convictions for program-related fraud and patient abuse, licensing board actions, and default on Health Education Assistance Loans.
- Cumulative Sanctions which verifies professional references, licenses, and certifications. Certain jobs will require verificaton of driver’s license and/or automobile license.
- Education verification screening
- Illinois Sex Offender screening
- Drug screening
- Health screening
The offer of employment is contingent upon favorable health screening, drug test, and background checks.