Resources For Families
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (click here)
Resources and Information:
- CCE-La Rabida Care Coordination
- Child and Family Connections - Early Intervention Program
- Top Box Foods
- Child Passenger Safety Program
- Grief Counseling
- Insurance Coverage and Bill Payment
- Medical Records Request
- La Rabida Community Health Needs Assessment Information
Call 773-363-6700 about these services.
For information about the La Rabida CCE
call 1-855-238-4859 (TTY call 711)
The Flu and You!
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) outlines flu symptoms, at-risk groups, and treatment options for this year's Seasonal and H1N1 flu viruses.
Learn how to protect and care for your family this flu season. Click for the CDC's Flu Guides for Parents.