Chicago Children's Diabetes Center (CCDC) invites you to Summer Celebration
Healthy Living With Diabetes
Saturday, July 13, 2013, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Moraine Valley Community College, 9000 W College Parkway, Palos Hills, IL 60465 along 111th street between Roberts and La Grange roads.
This will be a fun-filled day for families, featuring:
• Presentation by NBA All-Star Dominique Wilkins, who has Type 2 diabetes
• CCDC Medical Director Anita Swamy. M.D., answers the age-old question Why do I have to have my blood drawn?
• La Rabida’s dietitians present Halt the Salt for a Healthier Life
• Local artist Rachel Vena provides face painting
• Youth fitness sessions led by Physical Therapists Tina Morocco-Collins, DPT, and Ann Jackson, DPT.
• Visit with vendors and learn about the latest technology and events
Admission is free. Lunch will be provided.
To register, call 800-770-2232 and press option 1.