The Chicago Children’s Diabetes Center (CCDC) at La Rabida was the first pediatric diabetes program to be recognized in the Chicago area by the American Diabetes Association, making it a premier provider. The CCDC offers an interdisciplinary team of diabetes specialists that includes board-certified pediatric endocrinologists, advanced-practice nurses, RNs, dietitians, child psychologists and social workers; addressing the medical, social and emotional needs of your child.
We hope to assist you in the best way possible in managing your child’s diabetes. The Diabetes Team will be available to you in the following ways:
• A team member is available for emergencies by phone 24-hours day, seven days a week at 800-770-2232 (CCDC), option3. The on-call provider will call back within 20 minutes. If you do not hear back within that time, please call again.
• A diabetes specialist is available to answer non-emergency questions by phone or e-mail at 800-770-2232 option 1 or email@example.com.
• The Diabetes Team has psycho-social and nutritional support to address any concerns in clinic, by phone, or e-mail.
• Support staff and experts are available to fill out all school forms, addressing pharmacy and insurance issues.
• The CCDC has class offerings to further understand diabetes.
• 1-800-770-CCDC (2232)
Option 1- Non-emergencies issues
Option 2 – Scheduling and canceling appointments
Option 3- Emergencies
|General Info||Patient Support||Referring Providers|
|Welcome||Upcoming Events||Contact Information|
|Family Role||Event Photos||Awards/Recognition|
|Hours/Locations||Resources/Updates||How to Make a Referral|
|Program video||Our Experts in the News||Patient Testimonials|
|Staff Bios||Healthy Living Recipes||Home Page|